Given the COVID-19 pandemic, our client decided to invest in a private jet for his future travels when countries begin to open travel restrictions. Referred to us by a former customer of GMG, the client required US$10M to purchase a G550 normally valued at US$20M.
How We Helped
Given the slowdown in global travel, the agent was offering the pre-owned 2011 vintage plane at a steep discount of US$13M, which would normally be unavailable.
Our team found aviation financing from a specialist lender at favorable terms of 3.5% on a 5-year loan. The entire transaction was completed in 30 days.
|Nationality||Residence||Industry||Asset Value||Loan Amount|
|Hong Kong Citizen||Hong Kong||Manufacturing||US$20,000,000||US$10,000,000|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling
Global Mortgage Group Pte. Ltd. is the world's leading international mortgage specialist. Based in Singapore with offices and partnerships across the globe, we connect our international clients to our network of lenders around the world. GMG offers financing solutions in the U.K., France, Canada, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Singapore.