Given the COVID-19 pandemic, our client decided to invest in a private jet for his future travels when countries begin to open travel restrictions. Referred to us by a former customer of GMG, the client required US$10M to purchase a G550 normally valued at US$20M.
How We Helped
Given the slowdown in global travel, the agent was offering the pre-owned 2011 vintage plane at a steep discount of US$13M, which would normally be unavailable.
Our team found aviation financing from a specialist lender at favorable terms of 3.5% on a 5-year loan. The entire transaction was completed in 30 days.
|Nationality||Residence||Industry||Asset Value||Loan Amount|
|Hong Kong Citizen||Hong Kong||Manufacturing||US$20,000,000||US$10,000,000|
- High Net Worth Focus: GMG U.S. Super Jumbo+ & LADMI
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase
- Introducing “BREFI” (pronounced /brèːfè/), a New Loan Programme by GMG