A friendly competitor in our client's industry faced financial difficulty and needed to raise cash to pay off a loan coming due and offered his commercial vessels for sale below market prices. Our client required US$15M to purchase Supramax vessels at a price significantly below their FMV broker valuations.
How We Helped
Since their traditional financing options have been very restrictive over the past 12 months, the client needed flexible options quickly.
We were able to secure a bridge loan at 45% of the FMV value with terms that met the client’s requirements.
|Nationality||Residence||Industry||Asset Value||Loan Amount|
|Asian Family Office||Singapore||Shipping||US$35,000,000||US$15,800,000|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling
Global Mortgage Group Pte. Ltd. is the world's leading international mortgage specialist. Based in Singapore with offices and partnerships across the globe, we connect our international clients to our network of lenders around the world. GMG offers financing solutions in the U.K., France, Canada, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Singapore.