Singapore PR with a penthouse condo in Sentosa.
Luxury penthouse condo in Sentosa valued at S$9m.
To secure S$3,500,000 to buy out client’s business partner.
Client’s business struggled over the past couple years and showing cash flow was a challenge. This situation was only temporary as buying out his business partner and merging with another entity would provide significant income in the following year.
GMG's solution, in the form of a bridge loan, was to get an asset based loan which didn’t look at the current client’s financials but took into consideration the business plan once the buyout and merger was completed.
|Loan Type||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||GMG Program|
|Bridge - cash out||$9,000,000||$3,500,000||39%||GMGSG Bridge|
|Loan Type||Bridge - cash out|
|LTV||up to 80%|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling