One of the American curriculum schools in Bangkok wanted to offer their teachers the benefit of learning about U.S. mortgage loans.
GMG U.S. mortgage financing seminar explains the pros/cons of obtaining a U.S. mortgage in a clever and informative two hour class.
Foreign earned income. No W2 for U.S. citizens. Lack of credit. Some teachers not being U.S. citizens.
GMG loan officers explained the options for U.S. Expats and for non U.S. citizens on how they can purchase or refinance U.S. real estate specifically for their situation. Being an Expat shouldn’t keep you from getting the exact benefits as any U.S. citizen when allying for a U.S. home loan. GMG are experts in U.S. Expat financing.
|Loan Type||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||GMG Program|
|Purchase or Refinance (class)||min property value $150,000||min $100,000 - max $5,000,000||up to 80%||GMGUS Expat-2|
|Loan Type||Purchase or Refinance (class)|
|Property Value||min property value $150,000|
|Loan Amount||min $100,000 - max $5,000,000|
|LTV||up to 80%|
|GMG Program||GMGUS Expat-2|
- 5 Reasons Why U.S. Housing Prices will not Crash but Surprise us!
- 5 reasons why Texas is a GREAT state for property investment
- How will Singapore’s & Hong Kong’s property markets develop in 2023, & what other factors will determine the two cities’ appeal as financial hubs?
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax – A Global Comparison
- Global Stamp Duty Comparison For International Real Estate Investors