Our client is a successful Singaporean businessman with investments around the world.
He needed $24,000,000 to purchase an existing real estate asset that was being sold by his friend at significantly below market value but in a very short time frame.
Our team identified the client’s needs and found a Family Office in Hong Kong to fund the loan within 2 weeks.
- Borrower: Singaporean
- Occupation: Businessman
- Age: 69
- GCB Value: $30,000,000 (CBRE)
- Loan Amount: $24,000,000 (80% Loan to Value)
- Funded in 2 weeks
- Interest Roll-up: 6 months (no mortgage payments for 6 months)
- Interest-Only Mortgage Payments (starting in Month 7): $160,000 per month
- Gross Loan Proceeds to Borrower: $23,040,000
Compared to a Typical High-Value Loan: 3.50%, 10-year amortised, Principal+Interest
= $237,000 per month
vs $160,000 per month = $77,000 per month savings with GMG SG BRIDGE
|Loan Type||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||GMG Program|
|Refinance / cash out||$3,450,000||$1,500,000||43%||GMGUS Bridge 1|
|Loan Type||Refinance / cash out|
|39%||GMGUS Bridge 1|
- 40-Year High
- Global Mortgage Group Funds Singapore Real Estate Bridging Loan in 72 Hours
- GMG HNW Solutions Introduces Listed Share Financing
- France Alert! 100% Financing Available for Luxury French Property!
- Global Mortgage Group Successfully Funds $38.5 Million Singapore Asset-Based Bridging Loan for Good Class Bungalow