Our client splits his time between India, Dubai, London, and Singapore. His children are all studying in boarding school in London.
How we Helped
Our client was reluctant for further leverage with his private banks who required more collateral. He had not thought of using a mortgage broker, but the banker introduced us, and we delivered a solution that met his needs exactly.
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Indian National||Singapore||Investment Banker||GBP 5,000,000||GBP 2,500,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|50%||2 year tracker rate 1.79% + BOEBR||up to 25 years||Luxury apartment, Mayfair, London|
|Property Value||GBP 5,000,000|
|Loan Amount||GBP 2,500,000|
|Loan to value||50%|
|Rate||2 year tracker rate 1.79% + BOEBR|
|Term||up to 25 years|
|Property Details||Luxury apartment, Mayfair, London|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling