Our client came through his real estate agent selling the new-builds.
How we Helped
Our client was an entrepreneur so a typical bank loan would not work. GMG is a financing partner for the real estate agent in Asia and found a flexible lender to accomodate the client's specific earning scenario. At 2% for 25 years, the client could no be happier. We have since closed 4 of his friends for the same building in London.
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Australian||Sydney||Businessman||GBP 2,200,000||GBP 1,540,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|70%||1.89% + BOEBR||Up to 25 years||Luxury apartment, Battersea Powerstation, London (new build)|
|Property Value||GBP 2,200,000|
|Loan Amount||GBP 1,540,000|
|Loan to value||70%|
|Rate||1.89% + BOEBR|
|Term||Up to 25 years|
|Property Details||Luxury apartment, Battersea Powerstation, London (new build)|
- 5 Reasons Why U.S. Housing Prices will not Crash but Surprise us!
- 5 reasons why Texas is a GREAT state for property investment
- How will Singapore’s & Hong Kong’s property markets develop in 2023, & what other factors will determine the two cities’ appeal as financial hubs?
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax – A Global Comparison
- Global Stamp Duty Comparison For International Real Estate Investors