Our client saw our webinar and contacted our sales team in Manila.
How We Helped
Living in the Philippines, our client had limited access to finding a mortgage. She contacted GMG from an event we hosted in Manila and reached out to our team based there. She was surprised to hear that "International" mortgages were available, especially in the Philippines. Our team was able to find our client a 30-year loan at 50% loan to value. The entire process was handled without the client leaving the country.
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Philippines||Philippines||Lawyer||AUD 600,000||AUD 300,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|50%||4.88% pa||Up to 30 Years||Coburg North, Melbourne|
|Property Value||AUD 600,000|
|Loan Amount||AUD 300,000|
|Loan to value||50%|
|Term||Up to 30 Years|
|Property Details||Coburg North, Melbourne|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling