Our client had done very deep research on how people in Sydney were slowly moving to Chatswood due to the lower cost of living. He was purely motivated for an investment and yield return.
How We Helped
Our client wanted to cover his rental yield with high leverage. Given Singapore banks require hefty cash collateral, it didn't make sense for him to use a traditional Singapore bank. Our client heard our presentation at a local social club and contacted our team in Singapore. We found a 30 year loan at 4.88% that was able to be closed in 45 days.
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Singapore Citizen||Singapore||Lawyer||AUD 790,000||AUD 474,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|60%||4.88%||Up to 30 Years||Condo, Chatswood, North Sydney|
|Property Value||AUD 790,000|
|Loan Amount||AUD 474,000|
|Loan to value||60%|
|Term||Up to 30 Years|
|Property Details||Condo, Chatswood, North Sydney|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling