Our client is a Canadian citizen who has been living in Singapore for the past 15 years.
How We Helped
Our client married a French woman who comes from Paris, and their goal was to one day purchase a home near where his wife grew up. Our client saw our advertisement at a local social club and called us to enquire. He has done some preliminary research with an international bank, but the feedback from existing customers was not good. GMG found the low LTV loan for our client with a 20-year term!
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Canadian Citizen||Singapore||Fund Manager||Euro 2,200,000||Euro 1,000,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|45%||1.55%||20 years Repayment||Apartment, Left Bank, Paris|
|Property Value||Euro 2,200,000|
|Loan Amount||Euro 1,000,000|
|Loan to value||45%|
|20 years Repayment||Apartment, Left Bank, Paris|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling