Our client is a successful investment banker in Hong Kong and after 2 summers in St. Tropez with his family, he wanted to purchase the villa which he had been renting.
How we Helped
Our client was shocked there are no options for French mortgages in Hong Kong, even at his private banking account with an international bank. His private banker referred us the loan and we were able to close the loan with 60% leverage with a rate of 1.35%!
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|U.K. Citizen||Hong Kong||Investment Banker||Euro 4,500,000||Euro 2,700,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|60%||1.35%||20 years Repayment||Villa, St. Tropez|
|Property Value||Euro 4,500,000|
|Loan Amount||Euro 2,700,000|
|Loan to value||60%|
|Term||20 years Repayment|
|Property Details||Villa, St. Tropez|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling