Our client is a successful investment banker in Hong Kong and after 2 summers in St. Tropez with his family, he wanted to purchase the villa which he had been renting.
How we Helped
Our client was shocked there are no options for French mortgages in Hong Kong, even at his private banking account with an international bank. His private banker referred us the loan and we were able to close the loan with 60% leverage with a rate of 1.35%!
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|U.K. Citizen||Hong Kong||Investment Banker||Euro 4,500,000||Euro 2,700,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|60%||1.35%||20 years Repayment||Villa, St. Tropez|
|Property Value||Euro 4,500,000|
|Loan Amount||Euro 2,700,000|
|Loan to value||60%|
|Term||20 years Repayment|
|Property Details||Villa, St. Tropez|
- Global Stamp Duty Comparison For International Real Estate Investors
- USA #1 Destination, Says Knight Frank APAC Outlook 2023
- What does JP Morgan and Blackstone’s multi-billion dollar U.S. real estate buying spree mean for you?
- Top U.S. High Schools & Property Investment Guide
- Spain Property Investments: Benefits + GMG Mortgage Options