Our client saw our video ad on social media and contacted us to see his options. His son was recently accepted to UBC, and he wanted to own a place nearby.
How We Helped
We met with our client in Singapore and walked him through the loan process, and explained how our team adds value along the way. Our team placed his loan with a Canadian bank at 2% for 25 years!
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Korean National||Singapore||Technology||CAD 900,000||CAD 500,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|55%||2.00%||25 years||Apartment, North Vancouver|
|Property Value||CAD 900,000|
|Loan Amount||CAD 500,000|
|Loan to value||55%|
|Property Details||Apartment, North Vancouver|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling