Homeowners insurance is the insurance policy that ensures the protection of a home and its belongings from specific damages. You can take the insurance for a certain period and pay the provider's fixed monthly premium.
Standard home insurance is likely to cover your property from the damage caused by perils like storm, wind, hail, fire, theft, and more. Each coverage requires careful research and your living area's climate condition to decide what to keep and what not.
There is no legal obligation for a homeowner to get homeowners insurance. However, the lender may demand you to have a standard policy, at least during the mortgage period. It is also common to have a policy since it will help you recoup some financial losses after an accident. It would help if you also remembered to review the policy periodically and add and deduct the necessary clauses required for the protection of your house.
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling