A fixed-rate mortgage keeps the interest rate fixed throughout the loan term. This is the direct opposite of an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) that changes the interest rate regularly.
Global Mortgage Group offers various fixed mortgage loans ranging from 15 to 30 years. Regardless of the length, the rate in all of them remains the same for the entire period.
In the case of a fixed-rate mortgage, if you purchase a home with a 15-year loan and your monthly payment is set at $1,500 in a fixed interest rate, you will be paying exactly this amount throughout the entirety of the loan.
People with a budget who do not want to deal with the sudden surge in interest rates will find this mortgage type ideal for them. However, these borrowers will not be able to take advantage of a drop in the interest rate unless they choose to refinance to modify their terms. A fixed-rate mortgage is also a good option for people who intend to live in the same house for the rest of their life. By paying a small monthly amount, they can eventually own the house when the mortgage period is over.
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling