Our client was referred to us by a friend of Global Mortgage Group. He’s been living in London for five years and has slowly accumulated a rental portfolio in the U.S. His thesis is that college towns offer the best rental yield opportunities. Our client did his MBA at the University of Chicago, so he was very familiar with the landscape.
How We Helped
Finding mortgage options as a U.S. citizen living overseas can be challenging, especially if you have been away from home for an extended period. The good thing about our client is that he still maintained an almost-perfect credit score of 810 and was a very high (and stable) earner - exactly what a bank wants to lend to!
|Nationality||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||Rate|
|Term||State||Property Type||Purpose||Loan Type|
|30 year fixed||Chicago, Illinois||Condo||Refinance||Residential|
|Term||30 year fixed|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling