Singapore PR with a maritime business uses GMG Bridge Loan to purchase equipment to service whilst awaiting an international government contract.
Luxury penthouse condo in District 9 with a current SG bank loan.
To secure S$4,000,000 to purchase new equipment required for a large and lucrative contract.
Client had decreasing cash flow and liquidity needed to obtain a standard Singapore bank loan nor could he wait for the lengthy underwriting period required. He needed immediate funds to take advantage of a business opportunity which would expand his business. Current loan was with a local Singapore bank and required a three month redemption notice.
GMG reached out to our family office network to secure a first position loan. Assisted the client to liaise with the bank holding his mortgage to get an immediate release. Closed the transaction with 6 working days giving the client the required funds needed to purchase the equipment and secure the contract.
|Loan Type||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||GMG Program|
|Bridge Cash-Out||$7,000,000||$4,000,000||57%||GMGSG Bridge|
|Loan Type||Bridge Cash-Out|
|GMG Program||GMGSG Bridge|
- 5 Reasons Why U.S. Housing Prices will not Crash but Surprise us!
- 5 reasons why Texas is a GREAT state for property investment
- How will Singapore’s & Hong Kong’s property markets develop in 2023, & what other factors will determine the two cities’ appeal as financial hubs?
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax – A Global Comparison
- Global Stamp Duty Comparison For International Real Estate Investors