Singapore PR with a maritime business uses GMG Bridge Loan to purchase equipment to service whilst awaiting an international government contract.
Luxury penthouse condo in District 9 with a current SG bank loan.
To secure S$4,000,000 to purchase new equipment required for a large and lucrative contract.
Client had decreasing cash flow and liquidity needed to obtain a standard Singapore bank loan nor could he wait for the lengthy underwriting period required. He needed immediate funds to take advantage of a business opportunity which would expand his business. Current loan was with a local Singapore bank and required a three month redemption notice.
GMG reached out to our family office network to secure a first position loan. Assisted the client to liaise with the bank holding his mortgage to get an immediate release. Closed the transaction with 6 working days giving the client the required funds needed to purchase the equipment and secure the contract.
|Loan Type||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||GMG Program|
|Bridge Cash-Out||$7,000,000||$4,000,000||57%||GMGSG Bridge|
|Loan Type||Bridge Cash-Out|
|GMG Program||GMGSG Bridge|
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG
- Great Real Estate Reshuffling