The client was referred to us by a friend who was also Russian and owned several condos in Sentosa. Our client wanted to purchase a home with the intention of moving his family over when their son was to start school.
How We Helped
Our team understood that the client was a Foreign National living overseas with no Singapore footprint. The challenge was to find the appropriate lender for his specific situation. His plan to move his family over was a big help in coordinating with the lender. In the end, we found an investor offering 60% LTV with a 1.35% floating rate mortgage.
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Russian National||Moscow||Businessman||SGD 25,000,000||SGD 15,000,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|60%||1.35% pa||3 year fixed||Bungalow, Sentosa|
|Property Value||SGD 25,000,000|
|Loan Amount||SGD 15,000,000|
|Loan to value||60%|
|Term||3 year fixed|
|Property Details||Bungalow, Sentosa|
- High Net Worth Focus: GMG U.S. Super Jumbo+ & LADMI
- Showing off our ABS (Asset-backed Solution),
- Hong Kong Businessman required financing for a private jet.
- Asian Family Office required a loan on their existing commercial fleet of vessels towards a distressed asset purchase.
- Introducing the “BREFI”(pronounced /brèːfè/), A New Loan Programme by GMG