Our client's son was recently accepted to Cambridge for university and wanted to purchase an apartment.
How We Helped
Our client saw our ad online in Chinese and came through our website. Our Cantonese-speaking team talked through the various loan programs available and why using our services would be better than the local international banks. We found our client a 25-year loan at 1.79% + Base Rate!
|Nationality||Residence||Occupation||Property Value||Loan Amount|
|Hong Kong Citizen||Hong Kong||Lawyer||GBP 950,000||GBP 570,000|
|Loan to value||Rate||Term||Property Details|
|60%||2 year tracker rate 1.79% + BOEBR||Up to 25 years||Apartment, Cambridge, UK|
|Nationality||Hong Kong Citizen|
|Property Value||GBP 950,000|
|Loan Amount||GBP 570,000|
|Loan to value||60%|
|Rate||2 year tracker rate 1.79% + BOEBR|
|Term||Up to 25 years|
|Property Details||Apartment, Cambridge, UK|
- 5 Reasons Why U.S. Housing Prices will not Crash but Surprise us!
- 5 reasons why Texas is a GREAT state for property investment
- How will Singapore’s & Hong Kong’s property markets develop in 2023, & what other factors will determine the two cities’ appeal as financial hubs?
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax – A Global Comparison
- Global Stamp Duty Comparison For International Real Estate Investors