USA Mortgage for non US citizens, Foreign Nationals investing in US Real Estate.
It is now easier to qualify for a US mortgage loan to purchase or refinance US Real Estate even if you are NOT a US citizen or have a valid US Visa.
Although we LOVE the Power Of YES! We really like to see these "No" requirements even more!!
Here are the "NOs" (the good type of “no”)
• No income verification.
• No age restrictions. The buyer can be 70 + years old and eligible for 30 years mortgage term.
• No US credit required
• No USA visa or residency required
• No reserves required
• No Life insurance is not required.
• No pre-payment or redemption penalty.
• No tax returns are required
30% down payment foreign national mortgage program enables foreign nationals, NON US residents or employment transferees to place minimum 30% down payment and finance up to 70% of the property value with no income verification.
Most of the lenders still require 50% down payment in order to obtain foreign national mortgage loan but we can arrange financing with as little as 30% down with no income verification and rates in the low 6s to mid 7s (11/01/18). Borrower must have verifiable funds for the down payment, closing cost, but no payment reserves are required.
Not only is there no prepayment penalty, meaning you can pay down or off the loan at any time, GMG SatedSelectFN 70% LTV mortgage for foreigners does not require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) either, so there is no extra cost.
We also offer rate and term foreign national mortgage refinancing with no limit to cash out option.
This foreign national refinance mortgage is available as a fixed and or adjustable rate mortgage. Adjustable rate are 3/1, 5/1, 7/1 term for 15 or 30 years fully amortized loan. Fixed rate are offered for the 10, 15 or 30 years fully amortized loan.
Here are some of the loan program features:
· Minimum 30% down Payment
· Starting 6.00% Interest rate (right now - 11/01/18)
· Term, 30 years, 20 and 15 years fixed
· Loan amounts up to US$5,000,000
· Par rate only
· No prepayment penalty
· International Credit History Report required in some cases
· 1 to 4 unit residential property eligible
· 72 hours for underwriting
· Closing on average 30-45 days
Here are the requirements for our foreign national loan program:
· Copy of executed purchase agreement (purchase only)
· Copy of passport
· Credit References (Credit card, Mortgage, Car lease) or International credit report
· Last 2 months bank statements showing enough funds for minimum of 30% down payment plus closing cost
*We can help with Credit reference, or International credit report if needed.
#foreignnationalmortgage #nonuscitizenmortgage #usmortgageloan #ushomeloan #nonuscitizenmortgage #usmortgageloan #usamortgage #investusa
Our team will respond within 12 hours to arrange a call.